For the 2017 NJEA ESP Conference, NJEA is offering to each county, one scholarship for a first time (ESP member) to attend. Scholarships include registration, meals, and room-and-board (double occupancy.)
The purpose of this scholarship is threefold:
- To provide ESPs the tools necessary to advocate for themselves , their local, and their profession.
- To afford an opportunity for active NJEA ESP members to attend the ESP conference for the first time.
- To assist those affiliates with severely limited budgets.
The criteria for the selection of the first time attendee scholarships are as follows:
- The applicant must be an active NJEA ESP member
- The applicant must be a first-time attendee at the ESP Conference
For more information visit: https://www.njea.org/members/educational-support