All Board of Education Meetings for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year were scheduled at the BoE Reorganization Meeting on 1/6. A schedule of all 2019-2020 BoE Meetings is available for reps.
- Mission: Chapter 78 Relief and ESP Job Justice
- Take photos of members wearing red.
- Email photos to-
- Luis Hernandez (Webmaster): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photos in landscape format is preferable
- Pat Hurley (Social Media): email@example.com
- Kristie Thomas (PRIDE): firstname.lastname@example.org
“Red for Ed” Wednesday was in full force in the Transportation/Maintenance Department! Just ask Angel Gonzalez, Bernadine Bird, and our Health and Safety Chair, Renaud “Pierre” Pierre-Louis
Some of your SOMEA Executive Board (SOMEA Secretary, Phil McCormick, President, Rocio Lopez, and PRIDE Chair, Kristie Thomas) and Building Reps (Monica Soliman and Jessica Cavagnaro) joined NJEA President Marie Blistan at Battello in Jersey City for the Hudson County Latino Foundation (HCLF) and We Empower Women, Inc. (WEWI) Year End Gala! President Blistan was one of the honorees at the annual event!
Congratulations to our SOMEA Holiday raffle winners, South Mountain PRRC Rep, Craig Rynar, CHS Building Rep, Tara D’Alessio, and Seth Boyden PRRC Rep, Jen Rollin!
Thank you, all, for the work that you do for our students, members, association, and community! Enjoy the holiday season and see you in 2020!