Please let us what kind of Professional Development interests you! Click here to take a survey and to tell me what you need!
- NJEA Calendar Online Webinars – Pension Webinars Scheduled for July 15th.
- The NJEA Professional Development and Instructional Issues Division has developed guidance on a number of issues and has recorded a series of webinars addressing a wide variety of issues being brought forth by our members. Click here for more information and access to these webinars. You will need to sign into NJEA for access.
- This July, NJEA was planning to launch the new NJEA Radical Imagination Summit for Educators (RISE), combining our Techstock Conference and Summer Professional Learning Institute. This gathering would have invited members from across the state to engage in conversation, sharpen their tech skills, and co-create a vision for the next decade in New Jersey public education. Because of the COVID-19 crisis, our in-person summit must be postponed. However, we extend this special invitation to join us virtually for #StillWeRISE on July 16, 2020. Click here for more information or to register.
- MapSO Freedom School-Check Out MapSO Freedom School, resources and upcoming events including Professional Development Events.
- Teaching Tolerance-Sign up for a free account for teacher resources, Professional Development Opportunities, Magazine and Publications
- Google Tools for Elementary Classrooms-June 30 and other upcoming webinars
- MSUNER-Montclair State University Network for Educational Renewal
- Msuner Professional Development Series-Msuner PD Series
- CK-12 Webinars-You will need to sign up for a CK-12 Account.
- Newsela Webinars-You need a Newsela account to view the webinars.
- Desmos.com Recent Webinars– Math Specific
- Council for Exceptional Children– Special Ed Resources
Please complete this short survey so we can meet your needs for professional development: