Critical Race Theory Virtual Workshop
Visit www.eceanj.org to register by clicking on the PD tab and logging in with your NJEA credentials.
What would you benefit from learning this year? More canvas? How to navigate virtual and hybrid teaching? Google docs and slides? Subject Specific tools? Let is know and we will try to create a PD session that meets your needs, just click here!
SOMEA Member run PDs!
We need your expertise! SOMEA is looking to host member run Professional Development sessions this year. These will currently be run in a virtual setting and can cover any topic you feel would benefit fellow SOMEA members. You can present individually, in a pair, or in a team! If you are interested, please fill in this form and you will be contacted to discuss more specific details. Lets learn from each other!
- NJEA Calendar Online Webinars – Pension Webinars Scheduled for July 15th.
- The NJEA Professional Development and Instructional Issues Division has developed guidance on a number of issues and has recorded a series of webinars addressing a wide variety of issues being brought forth by our members. Click here for more information and access to these webinars. You will need to sign into NJEA for access.
- This July, NJEA was planning to launch the new NJEA Radical Imagination Summit for Educators (RISE), combining our Techstock Conference and Summer Professional Learning Institute. This gathering would have invited members from across the state to engage in conversation, sharpen their tech skills, and co-create a vision for the next decade in New Jersey public education. Because of the COVID-19 crisis, our in-person summit must be postponed. However, we extend this special invitation to join us virtually for #StillWeRISE on July 16, 2020. Click here for more information or to register.
- MapSO Freedom School-Check Out MapSO Freedom School, resources and upcoming events including Professional Development Events.
- Teaching Tolerance-Sign up for a free account for teacher resources, Professional Development Opportunities, Magazine and Publications
- Google Tools for Elementary Classrooms-June 30 and other upcoming webinars
- MSUNER-Montclair State University Network for Educational Renewal
- Msuner Professional Development Series-Msuner PD Series
- CK-12 Webinars-You will need to sign up for a CK-12 Account.
- Newsela Webinars-You need a Newsela account to view the webinars.
- Desmos.com Recent Webinars– Math Specific
- Council for Exceptional Children– Special Ed Resources
Please complete this short survey so we can meet your needs for professional development: